International Student Responsibilities

Students with F1 Visa status have certain rights and obligations under the regulations of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). This webpage outlines the most important of these responsibilities.

Other important information


Corey Meyer
Head Men's Wrestling Coach & Admissions International Student Coordinator
712-362-7930 | cmeyer@iowalakes.educreate new email
Estherville Campus