Iowa Lakes Test Iowa Sites - COVID-19
TEST IOWA SITES AVAILABLE TO IOWA LAKES STUDENTS & EMPLOYEES
The Palo Alto County Hospital, Emmet County Public Health and Spencer Hospital have all become Test Iowa sites for Iowa Lakes’ students and employees. This means that students and employees can get tested locally as determined by the Test Iowa online questionnaire.
Emmetsburg Campus - Palo Alto County Hospital
Estherville Campus - Emmet County Public Health
Spencer Campus - Spencer Hospital
If you have COVID symptoms and are testing through the free college Test Iowa site, you must contact the Public Health office.
- Palo Alto Hospital & Public Health
Call to schedule an appointment at 712-852-5419
- Appointments will be available on Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 am -11:30 am
- Emmet County Public Health
Call to schedule an appointment at 712-362-2490.
- Monday - Friday Mornings
- Spencer Hospital-Clay County Public Health
Call to schedule an appointment at 712-264-6380
- Mon.-Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.