Iowa Lakes Community College announces Express Registration dates to help prospective students gain admission and register for classes quickly and easily for the Spring 2021 semester.
Express registration will occur on Thursday, January 7, and Monday, January 11, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on the Emmetsburg, Estherville, and Spencer campuses. Classes start January 13, 2021.
With over 60 career and pre-professional programs to choose from, Express Registration at Iowa Lakes allows individuals to fast track through the college entry process. Students will:
- Complete the entire admissions and registration process, including class registration, placement testing, housing information, and financial aid assistance.
- Receive one-on-one assistance with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Obtain information on scholarships, work-study, and student loan options.
If available, prospective students should bring their high school diploma or HiSET/GED certificate, ACT/SAT and/or Accuplacer test scores, and college transcripts to the admissions office when they arrive on campus.
For more information or to schedule an appointment for one of the Express Registration days, contact Iowa Lakes Community College at:
- Emmetsburg Admission Office at 800-346-6018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org new email
- Estherville Admission Office at 800-521-5054 or email email@example.com new email
- Spencer Campus at 877-807-9585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org new email
Appointments are required to participate in Express Registration days as the college is closed to the general public as a COVID safety precaution. Participants must also wear masks and adhere to social distancing protocols.
For More Information:
Annie Kalous, Director of Admissions, at 712-852-5254 or email@example.com new email