(Estherville, Iowa) The Kossuth County Event Scholarship was established in 1999 at Iowa Lakes Community College. The Iowa Lakes Foundation, with the help of Iowa Lakes employees and community committee members, hosts an annual event to raise scholarship funds. Requirements include permanent Kossuth County resident, full-time (12+ credits) or part-time (6-11 credits) enrollment, and a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA. Award amount varies and must be used for tuition, books or fees.
The 2019-2020 recipients are:
- Algona: Trevor Bormann, Tiffany Enciso, Marcus Plathe, and Jesse Sassman.
- Armstrong: Bailie Harris and Julia Merrill.
- Fenton: Skyler Gent and Kayla Potratz.
- Ledyard: Melissa Burt.
- Swea City: Lane Evenson.
- Titonka: Rachel Monson, Kristina Siemasko, and Lucas Stroebel.
- Wesley: Ryley Dornbier and Megan Krieps.
- Whittemore: Ceriena Chada.
To contribute to this scholarship or to establish a scholarship, contact the Iowa Lakes Community College Institutional Advancement/Foundations Office at 712-362-0491 or 800-242-5106 ext. 4491.
For More Information:
Institutional Advancement Office