Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (ΦΘΚ or PTK) is the international honor society of students attending open-access institutions and seeking associate degrees, bachelor's degrees, or other college credentials.
Check out the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
For more than 100 years, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society has helped millions of high-achieving college students reach their full potential. We don’t just recognize their academic success; we give them opportunities to develop professional and leadership skills, earn scholarships, explore career paths — and make their worlds a lot bigger.
If you’re a college student considering membership, look around, get to know us, and learn more about the benefits and opportunities that await you.
- Up to $90 million in scholarships to help you complete your associate, bachelor’s, even master’s degrees
- Access to $46 million in transfer scholarships offered by nearly 800 four-year colleges and universities across the country
- Awards specifically for career-bound students, including some field-specific opportunities that cover the cost of certification exam fees
- Leadership and service experiences that will boost your resume, making you more competitive for both PTK and non-PTK scholarships
- Use PTK Connect to search for four-year colleges and universities that are transfer friendly and see the scholarships they offer community college students — including those exclusively for PTK members