International Student Admissions
Thank you for considering Iowa Lakes Community College as your home for the next academic year. To begin the acceptance process you must complete the online application for admissions. In addition to this application, other items are required to complete the application process. Once we receive your application, a member of the International Student Services Team will be in contact with you to let you know about other requirements. You will need to submit these in order to obtain the necessary documents to apply for your student Visa.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Rezac at email@example.com or via phone 712-362-7945.
Steps for Admissions
- Complete the application for admissions.
- Submit all financial documents and transcripts, and remember they must be in English
- If you are transferring from another college/university, submit a transcript from that college as well.
- We require you to have taken the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). Please submit your test scores when available. Be sure to take this test. (500 for paper based test; 173 on computer based test; and 61 on internet based TOEFL.)
- Submit a short 1500 word essay on "Why do I want to study in the United States"
Please make copies of all required documents and send them to the campus which you plan to attend. (See addresses listed at the end of the application form.)